Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Candles and sweatpants

So last night we had a quiet evening. You see, I got my period yesterday and I was just feeling..  sad. Then DH overheard a woman at work announcing to everyone who'll listen that she's pregnant. For the first time, I really understood how he's taking this. It affected him much more than I would have thought something like that would. I was so proud of him for telling me about it.

I haven't cried this cycle because we've started talking about doing treatments in the new year and we're actually serious about it this time. I'm mostly looking forward to the diagnosing part. I feel like I might have endo but there's no way to know that for sure. This cycle was only 25 days. My last cycle was 24. This is a new development for me. Usually my cycles are around 27 days. Not sure what this means but it makes me nervous. I have been drinking soy milk daily, but from the research I've found, it should make my cycle longer not shorter.  Anyway, that's what's been weighing on me lately.

We've narrowed the search down to two different fertility clinics. One's Premier Fertility Clinic in High Point and the other one is the Wake Forest Baptist whatever place.

No comments:

Post a Comment