Thursday, May 2, 2013

Bitter Betty's on Board. Look out.

I think I'm gonna buy myself some flowers from 1-800-flowers so I can stop getting these annoying m-day reminders. I'll label it "From: My Unborn Children - Sorry we're taking so long to get to you, we're really lazy."

Well, kids, it's not polite to make people wait so long.

And you know what else bugs me? When pregnant people who didn't do anything except try the natural way, has someone tell them "Congratulations!" Oh yeah.. you worked SO hard. Way to have sex with your wife!

Why doesn't anyone congratulate me??? "Good job trying 39 times (yep, I counted today, we've tried for 39 cycles) to get pregnant! You're a real trooper!" Who tries 39 times to do anything???  If I had to try 39 times to succeed at anything else, I would've stopped like 30 times ago. This is ridiculous.

I want a freakin m-day card that tells me how sorry the universe is for making me put up with all this happy mother's day crap.
So "FURIOUS!!" Aaaarrrggghhh!!!


Yup. That's really how I feel. Sorry if I just blew up your house with my angry tornado rant.

3 comments:

  1. haha, this makes me laugh, because it's so true, esp the pregnant people say congrats for having sex!! Glad your HSG went well! Thanks for sharing as I've gotten mixed reviews. I need to just suck it up and realize when I'm labor the pain will be awfffulll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But at least in labor you're getting something beautiful out of it. HSG.. ehh not so much. I hope yours is completely painless and shows everything's as it should be. I'll look for your update! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally makes sense...love that pic of you in the sign lab. ;) great facial expressions there. but yeah, i think you deserve flowers. and a card. and presents. you are a trooper. you're incredibly strong and determined, and it's really inspiring. <3

    ReplyDelete