Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The Confidence of Stupidity

Just in case I wasn't sure about switching fertility clinics before... This is the conversation that took place today between me and the receptionist at our old clinic:

"Hi, I'm here to sign a release for all of my medical records."

"Sure. Oh, are you pregnant??"

" .....no."

"Okay then."




Thank you for making me answer that question, worst receptionist lady of all time. Just your friendly neighborhood reminder that I'm still not pregnant.


2 comments:

  1. *sad face* :( I'm sorry...that's totally lame. I'm glad you're switching over to a new place where you're actually cared about! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too... This is our 2nd bad experience with a fertility clinic (first one was in Maine). Hope that 3rd time's a charm.. :)

    ReplyDelete